Demystifying Partnerships with Global Affairs Canada
Posted January 6th 2020
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, the Manitoba Council for International Cooperation is hosting an information session entitled Demystifying Partnerships with Global Affairs Canada (GAC). A representative from GAC’s Partnerships for Development Innovation Branch will be presenting. The target audience for this event is organizations that are interested in applying for GAC funding or have received funding from GAC. The event will provide information and insight into questions that are frequently asked by GAC’s partners, or potential partners, including:
- What are the main elements of Global Affairs Canada’s international assistance?
- What elements should be included when designing a project for Global Affairs Canada funding?
- How do selection processes (calls for proposals and unsolicited proposals) work?
- What happens after a project is selected?
- How does Global Affairs Canada work with partners during project implementation?
8:30 AM - Registration & Networking
9:00 AM - MCIC Welcome & Introductions
9:15 AM - GAC Information Session
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM - Complimentary lunch provided by MCIC
12:45 PM - 2:00 PM - GAC Information Session (cont’d)
There will be dedicated time for questions throughout the information session.
Event Location: MTS Classroom, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, 85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB
Please register before 10:00 AM, January 13, 2020 (CST)
For any questions or comments please contact the Director of Engagement and Learning, Patricia Maruschak at firstname.lastname@example.org.