26th International Development Week (IDW)
February 7 to 13, 2016
For 26 years, International Development Week (IDW) has taken place during the first full week of February. It is proclaimed by Global Affairs Canada and is a great opportunity to explore how Canada and Canadians are making a difference around the world! IDW 2016, February 7 to 13, highlighted what Canada and Canadians are doing to make a better world. The theme IDW 2016 was We Are Making A Difference. The Manitoba Council for International Cooperation (MCIC) produced a series of video profiles (below) of innovative Manitobans who are contributing their time and effort in the areas of international development to make a difference in our world.
If you participated in IDW 2016, take our survey to tell us about your experience.
- Tukwini Mandela: House of Mandela Wines
- Stonewall Collegiate
- Éric St-Pierre, Photojournaliste, conférencier, consultant, spécialiste en commerce &
- Beny Mwenda: Tanzania Society of Agricultural Education and Extension (TSAEE)
- Ben Sparrow: Sparrow Hotels
- MCIC - Spoken Word 2016
- Maria Pacheco: Kiej de los Bosques and Communities of the Earth