The Inter-Council Network (ICN) is a dynamic network of provincial and regional member-based Councils for International Cooperation committed to social justice and social change. Rooted in communities across Canada, we are leaders in public engagement at a local and regional level, and are recognized for bringing regional knowledge and priorities to the national level.
MCIC is a contributing council of the ICN. Some of the work we have done collectively are:
- Canada 2030: National Submission on Global Affairs Canada’s International Assistance Review. Click to read the report in English
- Small and Medium-Sized Canadian Civil Society Organizations as Development Actors: A Review of Evidence. Click to read the report in English
- The National Poll on Canadian Engagement on Global Poverty Issues 2012. Click to read the full results of the survey in English and in French.
- A Tool Kit for Public Engagement Practitioners, which can be accessed at Globalhive.ca or Ruchemondiale.ca.
For more information on the ICN, contact Krista Dinsmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
The other provincial and regional councils that make up the ICN are:
- Alberta Council for Global Cooperation
- Association québécoise des organismes de coopération internationale
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation
- British Columbia Council for International Cooperation
- Ontario Council for International Cooperation
- Saskatchewan Council for International Cooperation